About me: I am an avid daydreamer, non-stop dancer, overly-wordy writer, loyal friend and a delicate mixture of an extrovert/introvert. I live for laughing and learning something new everyday. After graduating in May, I realize more and more that the life we plan for ourselves is limited by our imagination and that the life that is waiting for us may be more than we can actually imagine.

Note: This blog is for my experiences during my Fulbright grant year (July 2010 - July 2011) in South Korea. The views expressed are my own and not those of the Fulbright Program, the U.S. Department of State or any of its partner organizations.

Friday 26 November 2010

Halloween!

a month late in uploading .. my bad, my bad.

I dressed up as my students from Halloween :) and had the students make costumes out of newspaper and present their costumes to the class. All in all, a great "Halloween week," lots of laughs and good memories with the students <3



some pictures were taken for the yearbook - i am pretty sure every Korean mother that will think who the hell photoshopped that brown girl into the picture?!



i also dressed up as a Samsung Girls' High School student on a different day of the week!



and then a boy from Seogwipo Boys' High School ! best.decision.ever. <3



Yey Rem giving a presentation about the halloween costume they made



i forget what "Red" (her English name haha) was, but Yellow (right, also her English name) was a fairy!



she was a traditional Korean woman, wearing a "Hanbok" and with the red dots on her face.

I wore one of my student's P.E/gym uniforms (yes, my students run around in bright yellow sweats)






I think she was trying to be a typical American woman, walking her dog, which was Emiliee's old stuffed duck haha



a bat!



Youn-a was a mermaid!



i was too busy laughing to hear what this girl was<3



"lady gaga on top and statue of liberty on the bottom" hah